Sunday, June 22, 2014

Here is Where By Andrew Carroll



"Here is Where, Discovering America's Great Forgotten History" by Andrew Carroll one of the best quick facts on history books I have read.  This has been a very fun and entertaining book to read.  It has all kind of different facts about history that most people did not know.  Each chapter has a main topic and the author not only talks about it but also his trip to the area his talking about and any side stories.  Its a wonderful for history fans.

I will give a little teaser for this book without given much away.
1.  Like who is Richard "Tow Gun" Hart's famous relative?
2.  How did the Spanish flu kill the most healthy people?
3. What Happened at Caledonia Correction Institution?
And my favorite fact
4.  What does Madison Square Garden, the New York Public Library, Washington Square Park, and the luxurious Waldorf-Astoria Hotel have in common?

This book is my absolute favorite unknown history facts book.  I highly recommend this book its a good one.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...