Thursday, June 26, 2014

30 Days To A More Beautiful You By Kylie Bisutti


"30 Days To A More Beautiful You" by former Victoria Secret Model Kylie Bisutti.  Her focus of this very quick devotional geared toward girls is the focus of inner beauty instead of outer beauty.  At first I was not sure about how quick this little devotional is for each day but she surprised me by packing a lot of info into each days devotion.  Each day has a scripture verse, a little bit of her story, how to grow our inner beauty and questions for the reader to answer herself.  This is a very powerful devotional it is perfect for pre-teen and teen girls, I highly recommend it. 

I was given this book Tyndale publishing for my review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...