Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Mrs. Oswald Chambers by Michelle Ule

"Mrs. Oswald Chambers" Michelle Ule is about the woman who stood by her more famous husband Oswald Chambers.  This was an interesting book about not just the wife of Oswald Chambers but their life together.  There life was not easy but praise God they survived and were witness of God's provisions.  Now I will say if you don't know who Oswald Chambers is then you may not understand why this book is interesting.  Before you say all Christians know who he is no they don't so research them to see if you want to read this book.  I do recommend it as a good historical information on a couple in the faith.

I was given this book from Baker Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...