Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Cold Water by Samuel Parker

"Cold Water" by Samuel Parker is a Christian thriller that takes place in a small town where revenge/vigilantism is at the highest level.  Michael has moved back to town after being the state prison system trying to get away from the darkness that has haunted since childhood but it will not go away.  Neither will men in the community that think he must die especially one man who makes it his mission to kill Michael.  This was a very intriguing and interesting book that once I started reading I could put it down seriously I really couldn't.  It starts out in away I was not expecting and did leave a question at first what did Michael do so that others want this kind of revenge on him.  It does flash back to his crime and sentencing and life in prison.  Also it deals with the death that follows him which is kinda what you expect once start reading it but it is still a great novel.  I highly recommend this novel and I can't wait to read more of this author's books. 

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...