Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Breaking Cover by Michele Rigby Assad

"Breaking Cover" by Michele Rigby Assad is the author's story of becoming a CIA agent and her life in and after being in the CIA.  This was a very interesting book that once I picked it up I could not put it down.  The author really does an excellent job on telling her story without giving away secrets or details that could hurt others.  Her story is also about how our paths are not ours alone but how God wants them to go as she did things she never thought she would be able to do.  It was interesting how God used her skills she learned from the CIA in her civilian life after she left the department.  Also it was really good to read on how she seen the hand of God in her life.  I highly recommend this book if you like memoir as I do.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...