Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dark Deception by Nancy Mehl

"Dark Deception" by Nancy Mehl is the second in the Defenders of Justice series where Kate O'brien a surviving victim of a serial killer who must go back to the retrial of her sister's killer.  The federal marshal Tony DeLuca who has helped protect at the first trial will go get her but they find that the mental and physical danger is not behind them and must go thru more torture to live.  This was a very interesting mystery novel.  At first I thought I knew exactly what was going to happen which at some points I was right but a lot of the book I would have never guessed.  This book gave us twists and turns that I did not see coming.  So much I could say about this story but if I say it, I will give away too much of the story.  This is a must read for murder mystery fans so I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishing for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...