Saturday, July 29, 2017

Over Maya Dead Body by Sandra Orchard

"Over Maya Dead Body" by Sandra Orchard is the third book in the Serena Jones Mystery and in this one FBI special agent Serena Jones is on vacation on Martha's Vineyard so of course a murder mystery dealing with antiquities smuggling changes her plans.  I will admit when I first started reading this book I thought why am I reading this as the character of Aunt Martha drives me batty.  But in this book Aunt Martha is not so bad and I even started to like her meddling in this book as she wasn't the main focus this time.  The mystery that Serena is working makes twists and turns that was not always expecting.  This was a well paced and good mystery novel that could even stand alone from the other books in the series but you still need to read the others for some of the back story.  I highly recommend this book and can't wait to see what the next one holds (due to part of the story I figure there will be a fourth one).

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...