Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Matter of Trust by Susan May Warren

"A Matter of Trust" by Susan May Warren is about former snowboarder Gage Watson who now works for PEAK Rescue now set to rescue the brother of Ella Blair who helped end his career. This book is an adventure romance novel and the third book in the Montana Rescue series.  I am not a snowboarder so a lot of the lingo used in this book confused me at times so that made it a little difficult for me to read.  Also it was to me heavier on the romance style especially in the first half.  I will admit the last couple chapters did finally get me into liking the book but it still was not my cup of tea.  If you enjoy snow sport romance adventure books then this one is for you.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...