Monday, July 31, 2017

Do All Lives Matter? by Wayne Gordon & John M. Perkins

"Do All Lives Matter?"  by Wayne Gordon & John M. Perkins is about race issues we are still facing to this day in American and in the church. This was such a powerful book that I had to take my time with it as there was so much to digest from it. This is a little book that is very powerful at explaining the racism still going on in America and in the church even to this day.  Also it talks about what we can do about it.  It explains not just the obvious racism but some of slight of hand type racism that is out there like ways some will on purpose keep others down.  This was a very powerful book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Baker Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...