Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Perspective in Action by David Chelsea

|"Perspective in Action" by David Chelsea is an art book that teaches you how add dimension and depth to your work.  Dimension is one area that I have hard time understanding how to put dimension and depth in my drawings.  This book really has very good exercises on how to draw dimension.  Now not only does it give step by step instructions but they are set up like a graphic novel so it makes it even more interesting and helpful since it is done as drawing itself.  Also it was interesting to learn older techniques and newer techniques. I highly recommend this book if you have problems with dimension and depth.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...