Monday, July 31, 2017

Just Sayin' by Dandi Daley Mackall

"Just Sayin" by Dandi Daley Mackall is a book about two young best friends whose parents almost got married but now they are having to communicate via letters in our modern world.  This book is written in a very unique way as each part is a letter from one character in the book to another.  It was a very interesting way to read a book but it was also the story being told via the letters that made this a great book.  Most of the letters are from the two friends Nick and Cassie but at times there is others involved too. I have to admit I think my favorite was the first letter we read from Cassie's grandmother she is so funny.  This was such a funny and fun book to read and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...