Saturday, June 25, 2016

Girl Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird

"Girl Defined" by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird is about is about learning God's Radical Design for beauty, femininity and identity.  This book was such a breath of fresh air on being a Godly woman.  It did not focus on a list of do's and don'ts and an attitude of you must be like us.  It was focused on scripture and what it says how a woman should be not what society even Christian society says.  I am so used to books that give the author's opinion how they think a Christian woman should be even without back their idea with scripture.  This book was so different and such a breath of fresh air to use scripture to show what a woman should be like.  No cookie cut lists the author explains that God has a different path for each of us but does have some things that we are supposed to focus on in the Lord.  What great book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from BakerBooks a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...