Friday, July 31, 2015

Mormonism 101 by Bill McKeever and Eric Johnson

"Mormonism 101" by Bill MckEever and Eric Johnson is a book about helping you to understand Mormonism.  This is not a pro-Mormon book it is a very honest look into Mormonism that holds nothing back.   I really appreciated that it compared true Christianity to Mormonism which is its own religion and not Christian.  It used Mormon's own doctrine and compared it to scripture like we are supposed to. I was very impressed on the detail the authors went thru for us readers to really understand the Mormons.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from BakerBooks for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...