Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom


"The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom is a true story of not just Corrie but of her sister and father and how they hid Jews from the Nazi's in Holland.  I have read this book before but this one is geared more towards children so I wanted to check it out. I really enjoyed this one for kids not only is it wrote for them in a easy flowing way, it had some very nice drawings done of things that happened to Corrie and her family. It does not gloss over what happened to Corrie when her family got caught hiding Jews. Corrie is not perfect she admits that but will point you to Christ not herself.  She really points to the fact that Christ is the reason for her strength not herself.  I really enjoyed this book and plan on giving it to my youngest to read.

I was given this book from Chosen a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...