Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gone Without A Trace by Patricia Bradley


"Gone Without A Trace" by Patricia Bradley is the 3rd in the Logan Point mysteries.  The Logan Point mysteries can be read out of order.  It involves private investigator named Alex Jennings trying to help find a senator's missing granddaughter and Livy Reynolds a police officer who thinks her cousins disappearance is connected. If you have read any of my reviews previous to this one then you know I read the 2nd book in this series and did not like it.  But this one  in the series I really enjoyed a lot!  At first I thought the book was heading in the typical Christian Mystery Romance style but then about a 1/4 way into it changed into a story I really go into.  I can't say what the change was as that would give away a good portion of the story but I could not put it down after the change.   I really like how the characters developed and even though I am not a fan of characters changing in mid chapter this one did it very well.  It was an overall great book.   Even though I have not read the first book in this series I highly recommend you start with this book as it was the best in the portion of the series I have read.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...