Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles For Boys" by Rob Elliot, Jonny Hawkins

"Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles For Boys" by Rob Elliot and Jonny Hawkins is a book geared toward boys to finish some drawings and jokes.  My youngest son (age 10) could not put this little book down.  He had a lot of fun drawing, finishing jokes and reading their answers to the jokes also.  This is a very fun book it is especially good for road trips or when waiting for an appointment.  I think it is so good to find something for kids that is not electronic for them to do when having to wait a long time and this does it.  They have one geared toward girls also but I have sons so I am not sure on the girl one. I highly recommend this very fun little book geared toward boys.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...