"Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles For Boys" by Rob Elliot, Jonny Hawkins

"Laugh Out Loud Pocket Doodles For Boys" by Rob Elliot and Jonny Hawkins is a book geared toward boys to finish some drawings and jokes.  My youngest son (age 10) could not put this little book down.  He had a lot of fun drawing, finishing jokes and reading their answers to the jokes also.  This is a very fun book it is especially good for road trips or when waiting for an appointment.  I think it is so good to find something for kids that is not electronic for them to do when having to wait a long time and this does it.  They have one geared toward girls also but I have sons so I am not sure on the girl one. I highly recommend this very fun little book geared toward boys.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis

Fixing Perfect by Therese M. Travis