Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason

"Irish Meadows" by Susan Anne Mason is about two sisters who are meant to marry well and how their choices in life and men will change them forever.  I just could not get into this book it was like pulling teeth for me to want to read it every time I would pick it up.  I was hoping that the romance potion was only a small portion of a good story but not so with this one the characters love life was the main portion of the story.  Also I did not like any of the characters in this book which I have felt that way in books before but I still wanted to read more about them.  Not this book I just wanted to put it down and never pick it up again.  This book was just not a good book and personally I did not think it was very well written, so I do not recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...