Friday, March 20, 2015

This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth by Patrick Di Justo

 
"This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth" by Patrick Di Justo is a fun book that tells you what is in everyday and some not so everyday items.  Now I know you are thinking well the ingredient list tells us what is in items, well this book explains the ingredient list.  Also the author adds some information on how he got his information plus other details.  Also its not just about food items it also has many other non-food items in it as well.  I thought this book was a fun read.  My favorites where cool whip and baby formula (I love the history he gave on formula).  Now I will give one eyebrow up on this book as it had some area where I did think were appropriate for children to read.  Which I also really did not want to read which where the heroin, personal lubricate, and male enhancements medications.  But someone else might be interested in learning about them.  However I did enjoy this quick little read and plan on keeping it for fun little reference book for my collection of odd knowledge.  Be warned though some of the food items listed you may not want to eat again after reading this book.  I do recommend it though.
 
I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review (not required to give a positive one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...