Thursday, March 19, 2015

Life Unstuck by Pat Layton


"Life Unstuck" by is about not being stuck in our past, present or future.  Maybe its me I just don't feel like I am stuck. Maybe for others this book was encouraging but for me it just laid more rules on what I am supposed to do or not do.  I felt more stuck than unstuck while reading this book.  Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” This book did not for me make "unstuck" as the author wanted.  I also have issues when an author uses more than two or three translations to make their point.  To me after you use three translations you are about to the point of trying to twist scripture to make it conform to your idea and not making your ideas conform to scripture.  I will say though you can take my review as it is, this book might be good for you but it was not a good book for me.

I was given this book for my honest review from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...