Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Death Takes A Ride by Lorena McCourtney



"Death Takes A Ride" by Lorena McCourtney is the third book in the the Cate Kincaid files series.  Now this is one book that you can read out of order and still enjoy.  Cate Kincaid is a part-time private investigator in Oregon and this one involves a death that seems on the surface seems like an open shut case but as with any death mysteries its not.  That's all I am going to say about the story as I don't want to give any of it away.  I really enjoyed this book especially since I know the area she writes about which always makes a book special to me.  I really got into like the main character Cate.  Now I do admit I did about half thru the book figured out who did the crime but even after that I still wanted to keep reading it to see how Cate figured it out.  This was very clean not graphic mystery just the kind I like.  I plan on reading more of this author's books. I highly recommend this book for anyone even non mystery fans its that good!

I was given this book for my honest review from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...