Friday, September 4, 2015

Born To Be Awkward by Mike Bender & Doug Chernack

"Born To Be Awkward" by Mike Bender and Doug Chernack is a book of photos of awkward baby photos from the awkward family photos website.  Overall this book was so adorable with the cute photos and silly photos of babies.  I love how photos don't always go the way the photographer wanted especially with babies.  I learned to love odd baby photos as when my youngest was a baby he would make sure and poop so bad that we had to change his outfits from the one I likes to one that I did not like as much.  So baby photos that are not overly staged and show the baby's personality are fun.  Another fun feature of this book as the last chapter was set up for you to add your own fun photos into.  Now there were some things I did not enjoy about this book which were a baby looking at a playboy sorry but no.  Then I am also just not a fan of photos of babies looking like they are flipping off the camera so no for me on those.  Other than that it was very cute little book for a quick read.  I so I do recommend it over all mainly on the cuteness factor.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...