Sunday, June 21, 2015

Desperate Measures by Sandra Orchard


"Desperate Measures" by Sandra Orchard is the third book in the Port Aster Secrets series it revolves around the heroine Kate Adams who has been looking for miracle plant that torn apart her family.  You can read this book not in order of the series which is what I did.  I did enjoy the story to a point.  I am just not a big romance person even if its mixed with mystery. Also I thought at points in the story there were too many characters to keep track of at times.  Also I just could not get into the story with the "miracle" plant.  I just could not connect with a story involving a plant.  Maybe its cause plants are just not my thing.  It was a good mystery overall, some things I figured out but others parts I was not able to figure out.  I will still recommend this book as it was a good mystery novel if you can get into it.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...