Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Still Believe the memoir of Jeremy Camp


Summary
I Still Believe a memoir about Christian Musician Jeremy Camp. 

My Thoughts
 Very few Christian memoirs help me focus on Christ and not the person the book is about but this book did.  Yes I learned a lot about Jeremy Camp that I would not have know if I had not read the book.  He starts out with not his birth but his parents spiritual birth which it in itself is a powerful story that I could be a book on its own.  Then he gets into his own childhood which was not a privileged childhood and then his salvation.  We also see the story of his first wife and him meeting and the story of her cancer.  Also his loss of her to cancer.  The love story of his 2nd wife and their family together. Even though this is a memoir he does not point to himself but to Jesus Christ through out the entire book. That is why I highly recommend this book very few Christian memoir actually put the focus on Christ as much as Jeremy Camp did.   If you are going to ready any memoir this year about any Christian artist read this one.

I was given this book for free by Tyndale Publishers for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...