Friday, December 1, 2017

Tora Fright Patches Things Up by Tracey Madder

"Tora Fright Patches Things Up" by Tracey Madder is a children's book is about forgiveness.  This was a cute little kids book that encourages forgiveness with an emphasis on siblings.  The story is about Tora a little girl monster who makes a special award winning art project that gets broken by her little brother.  Her mom helps her while discussing how Jesus wants us to forgive others.  The artwork is so cute and colorful you just want to look at it regularly.  I so recommend this book as it is a very cute and wonderful book to teach little kids God's forgiveness.

I was given this book from Tyndale Blog Network for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...