Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hurt Road by Mark Lee

"Hurt Road" by Mark Lee his story and how God set Mark Lee's path in ways he would not have chosen.  You may not know the name Mark Lee but if you are a fan of the Christian band Third Day then you know his music.  Truthfully I am not a big fan of Third Day but I do enjoy some of their music.  So I was interested in learning more about one of their band leaders.  Mark Lee does have an interesting life while in points it is average like every other persons life.  This was an interesting look at his life and if you a fan of Third Day or his then I recommend it. 

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...