Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Education A La Carte by Dr. Kevin Leman

"Education A La Carte" by Dr. Kevin Leman is a book where the author talks about choosing the best schooling for your child.  This book was interesting in one point it gave some decent advice and information on helping find the right path for your child.  However at other times it seemed to focus so much on your child having to be the best and go to college.  Well that is not true for everyone some are not going to college and will still be wonderful Christian people.  It read also like one of those books that say if you don't do it my way you will fail and are wrong no matter what.  Our focus as Christian's is for our children to lay a foundation of not just education but of faith if that may be there as a youth or it may not be there until they are older.   This book was just not encouraging for m e and I just can't recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...