Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fliers by Nathaniel Russell

"Fliers" by Nathaniel Russell is a book of posters with funny thoughts and pictures on them.  This is not just a book but fun posters that you can hang up in your house.  What is really neat is the cover is a picture of a telephone pole that you can put on your wall and then add the posters to it.  These are not thin paper poster these are really think and nice.   My favorite poster is the feeling tired, let the world be your futon with a picture of a guy sleeping next to a wall.  I highly recommend this fun book of posters for a fun read or for decoration for your home.

I was given this book from Blogging from books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...