Monday, October 30, 2017

Getting The Gospel Right by R.C. Sproul

"Getting The Gospel Right" by R.C. Sproul is about making sure we have the right gospel and not just going by what others have said or have done.  This book is a really good one if you are interested in learning where Catholics and Protestants differ on their belief.  R.C. Sproul does not hold back or sugar coat the differences.  This book is a great read for this year on the 500th anniversary of the Reformation started by Marten Luther it is very in depth so don't expect an easy read.  I highly recommend it.  But be warned if you are of the belief that Catholics believe the exact same way as Protestants then this book is not for you.

I was given this book from Baker Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

3 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well-written articles. Thanks for sharing this.
    Christmas Greetings Pictures
    New Year 2018 Quotes
    New Year Greetings Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent post I saw thanks for sharing it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post.
    Happy Valentines Day Images 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this information. I like your blog post very much. You have shared an informative and interesting blog post with people.
    Easter Images Jesus
    Happy Easter Images

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...