Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Crown, The Official Companion by Robert Lacey

"The Crown - The Official Companion Volume 1" by Robert Lacey is the companion book to the series The Crown.  This book not only gives us pictures and insight about the first season of Netflix's series the Crown about the years of modern Queen Elizabeth's reign.  This book was an excellent book of  information and pictures of the series combined with true history and photos from the actual time of the series. I really enjoyed the tv series and like reading about the royal family and this book did not disappoint at all.  What a book to show a great comparison of the tv version and the real life history.  It was a wonderful book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...