Monday, October 30, 2017

The Christmas Blessing by Melody Carlson

"The Christmas Blessing" by Melody Carlson is about Amelia and her baby coming to meet her in-laws that don't even know she or the baby exist after the death of her husband.  Without giving away too much in the story this book was your typical bad situation unexpected people, anger and happy ending story at Christmas time.  This book does take place during World War II so a lot of what happens in it did happen a lot to women back then.  It was an interesting book but just not for me as I am not a fan of your Hallmark channel Christmas books.  However, if that is your style I still recommend it as it a sweet story.

I was given this book from Revell publishing for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...