Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The First City by Joe Hart

"The First City" by Joe Hart is the final book in the Dominion Trilogy where we find Zoey finding out that she is the key to the salvation of the human race.  She sets out to go to Seattle the last American city not sure what or who she will find.  This book is the best book of the entire series as it did not remind me of any other story.  This one felt more like to me that it come directly from the author's own imagination without other stories bled in.  It was the best written of the books and made me want to read even more books written by this author.  The story moved in a very good pace and it answered so many questions that the other two books did not answer and even answered questions I didn't even think of.  It wrapped everything up in a neat little package.  I would even like to see another series off of what happens in the end, I so wish I could explain that more but if I did it would give away the story.  I highly recommend this whole series of books it is a well written trilogy.

I was given this book from NetGalley for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...