Monday, April 10, 2017

Pursued by Lisa Harris

"Pursued" by Lisa Harris is another book in the Nikki Boyd series, in this one Nikki is on a flight home that crashes and the woman sitting next to her is missing but not on the list of passengers.  So she finds out her seat mate is a key witness in a major trial and was with an air marshal for her safety.  This was a very good book that turned into not only a missing persons story but a corruption story and of course of murder mystery.  The things Nikki finds about her seat mate Erika is very interesting and how you never know what the person that is sitting next to you might have gone thru or going thru. I would like to see a side book wrote on Erika's story pre-meeting Nikki.  This was a well paced and really told a good story.  I highly recommend this book and this author she is a very talented author.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...