Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sandpiper Cove by Irene Hannon

"Sandpiper Cover" by Irene Hannon is another book in the Hope Harbor Novel series.  In this we find the police chief and single mom Lexie Graham trying to figure out how to help a young man up to no good change his path and she decides to enlist ex-con Adam Stone in her idea for the youth.  I knew going into this book that it would be a partial romance and good novel book but this author does not make her romance stories extremely sappy.   Also even though Hope Harbor is made up some of the surrounding towns the author writes about are not and they are very beautiful areas that she writes about.  The author is really good at writing about small towns and the attitudes in them.  It is a great book with a little mystery that is not a murder mystery and with over all good story.  I really hope that there is more books in the works in the Hope Harbor series.  I highly recommend this book for a good novel that takes place on the Oregon Coast.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...