Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Justice Delayed by Patricia Bradley


"Justice Delayed" by Patricia Bradley is Memphis Cold Case Novel, crime reporter Andi Hollister's sister was murdered and the killer is going to be put to death very soon but is he the killer.  New evidence/incidents show that maybe killer that is behind bars is not the killer.  Andi and Detective Will Kincaide must find who the truly killer is before someone else gets hurt as they unlikely fall in love. The book starts out with Andi's sister before her murder and then gets to the present very fast.   This was very intriguing book with a little romance but mainly mystery.  This book did not make the police always look like the hero's or well I can't say what I was thinking as it will give away the killer.  It developed the character very well and really developed the feelings of characters trying to come to terms with that their family member's killer might not be in jail.  So much more could be said but I don't want to give anymore away about it.   I really liked this book and look forward to reading more by this author.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...