Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mermaid Moon by Colleen Coble


"Mermaid Moon" by Colleen Coble is mystery novel that starts with Mallory Davis getting a weird phone call from her dad and then a phone call that her dad has been found dead.  Colleen Coble is an excellent writer, this mystery novel really showed it.  A lot of the times when I thought the mystery was going one way it would twist and go another way.  I just could not put this book down as I was wanting to find out the mystery's answers.  Without giving away a lot of the story I will say we found out a lot about Mallory's story from her youth and her ex-fiancee from her past Kevin who is a game warden.  Their story was so interesting even though there was a bit of romance in the story it was not the normal syrupy not reality type.  The only part I would have liked to see more of was more of the story with Kevin's parents.  Even without more of that part I still think this a very good book and highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Net Galley for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...