Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Not A Chance by RC Sproul


"Not A Chance" by R.C. Sproul and Keith Mathison is book about how we can't believe things in science just happened by chance but that they were created and design by God.  If you are not familiar with R.C. Sproul you will know that his books are not easy to read and this one is no exception. This book was one of the hardest books of R.C. Sprouls to read as it is not just a theological book but a scientific book at the same time.  Now I know some of you will say oh he just uses the Bible to prove his point well yes he does that but also uses science and scientist to prove his viewpoint.  I highly recommend this book but be warned it is not a fast read.

I was given this book from Baker Books a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...