Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Financially Confident Woman by Mary Hunt


"The Financially Confident Woman" By Mary Hunt is a financial book specifically geared to women.   I really enjoyed how the author explained how she got to where she is now financially and that she had made major mistakes in her finances.  I also really enjoyed how she went into the point of being rich is not a sin and neither is being poor a sin. The first five chapters were on her story and changing our mental portion on money.  The rest of the book is the how to change our thoughts and habits.  The first 5 chapters were the biggest help for me.  The rest I have read many times before but it may be helpful for someone who hasn't heard before.  Now my only issues was that I felt the book was more geared toward un-married woman which is fine for others but I am married so the bulk of it really did not help me.  But I still will highly recommend it.  

I was given this book by Revell Publishing and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...