Sunday, January 18, 2015

Slaying The Debt Dragon by Cherie Lowe


 "Slaying the Debt Dragon" by Cherie Lowe is a book on how the author's family got out of debt.   If the author looks familiar to you then you might read her blog Queen of Free. I will be honest I had not heard of her blog until this book so I came into this book very blind to her and her husband's debt story.  Which I think was a good thing but now I am going to check out her blog.  Now also if you are familiar with the Dave Ramsey program getting out of debt then you will be very familiar with the steps they used.  I am very familiar with the Dave Ramsey program so it was nice to read how an a family did their steps in a book form other than a quick debt free scream story.  This book was very fun and interesting to read not a dull get out of debt book.  Not only is about their story but it also has tips and stories from other people.  This book is one of the best get out of debt books I have read for tips as its not just tips or a business plan type book but of the fun story of one families story.  I want you to read the book for yourself it was a very good book to read.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book by Tyndale Publishers and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...