Monday, December 15, 2014

Refinery 29 Style Stalking


"Refinery 29, Style Stalking" is a very neat fashion books that is all about breaking most of the fashion industries rules with our own different rules. I picked this book to review as it seemed to be a way to encourage women to be confident in their style like the book "Advanced Style" does with senior women.  This book breaks down different section of style like jeans, good vintage, tomboy style and other styles.  I really enjoyed this book as it gives tips on each style but doesn't tell you how to dress but gives you suggestions on to style your look to be you and unique.  Even tips on each season and using one item in three different ways.  I loved how it did not tell you that you have to wear things certain ways but how to style yourself to be class with funkiness but not blandness.  My style has always been different and usually fashion books discourage uniqueness but this does not it encourages it.  I highly recommend this book its a fun read especially after reading advanced style.  

I was given this book by Blogging For Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...