Tuesday, December 30, 2014

50 Things You Need to Know About Satan and Demons

 "50 Things You Need To Know About Satan and Demons" by Mark H. Muska is compressed book that answers the most asked questions about Satan and Demons. At first I was leery of this book as I was wondering if the author was going to give more credit to satan but he did not do that.  He points out that satan is a created being that rebelled not at all equal with God.  Which in today's society people seem to think he has equal footing with God, so not true.  He backs everything he writes with scripture and not just his opinion which is very nice as some on this subject just go with their feelings about it not scripture.  He even touches subjects that most people won't for example, Is fortune-telling demonic or the question is it wrong to watch movies or read books about the occult.   I was very impressed by this book so I highly recommend it especially for quick reference guide.  But always use the scriptures as your finally authority.

I was given this book by Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...