Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The House on Foster Hill by Jamie Jo Wright

"The House on Foster Hill" by Jaime Jo Wright is Kaine Prescott who after 2 years with nobody believing her that her husband was murdered decides to start new purchasing a home she has never seen in her grandfather's home town.  Not only does this book take place in the present it also takes place 100 years ago when Kaine's family member Ivy tries to solve a murder of a young women found on that exact property that Kaine buys.  This book does start off on the slow side but stick with it as really gets going deep.  As it really talks about how sins of the past can affect the present. It also deals with things we think are only new such as sex trafficking but were happening in the past also.  This book deals with abuse, murder and other not so nice topics so if that bothers you then this is not the book for you.  But I really enjoyed this book and how it shows how the past can affect the present.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...