Wednesday, March 7, 2018

How To Be A Perfect Christian by The Babylon Bee



"How To Be A Perfect Christian" by The Babylon Bee is a sarcastic look on how to be the most  perfect Christian out there.  Yes this book is tongue in cheek but at the same time it does teach you truth while being sarcastic.  It goes after common sacred cows of American Christianity and even popular teachers that are not correct. However it does it in a fun and shake you head type of way.  I love the way The Babylon Bee uses sarcasm and humor to teach truth as some people just can't see the truth without showing how ridiculous the false they are believing is.  This is not just a fun book but a very good learning book at the same time.  I highly recommend it especially if you already love reading The Babylon Bee.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...