Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Beneath The Surface by Lynn H. Blackburn

"Beneath The Surface" by Lynn H. Blackburn is the first the Dive Team Investigations book series.  Our story starts with the dive team finding a body that nobody was supposed to find and detective Ryan Parker starting an investigations.  At the same time an old friend of Ryan's has moved back to town a Leigh Weston and someone is trying to kill her. So the question is either case related or not.  I always enjoy a good murder mystery even when I know there will be a little romance well this one did not disappoint.    We have a two fold mystery that you were not sure where it was going until near the end.  Thankfully it was one of those books that the ended was not figured out at the start of the book.  The book twists and turns in ways I was not expecting.  I highly recommend this series and can't wait for the next one.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...