Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Wisdom of God by A.W. Tozer

"The Wisdom of God" by A.W. Tozer is a book about God's wisdom and not our own wisdom.  This book was a very interesting study on God's wisdom.  One section I really enjoyed was when it talks about how we don't recognize when the hand of God is working behind the scenes in our lives.  I have personally experienced this as I can so tell his hand was working in my life when I look back to parts of my life.  I also enjoyed the reminder that there is the way we look at ourselves is different than how God sees us.  I really enjoyed this reminder of God's wisdom and not man's wisdom. This was an encouraging, uplifting and educational book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...