Monday, November 13, 2017

The Build by Paul Teutul Jr.

"The Build" by Paul Teutul Jr. this is his book about his whole life not just about his life with Orange County Choppers.  I will admit I have no idea why I chose this book to read but I am glad I did.  I was never a big fan of Orange County Choppers as I used to think the drama on the show was faked as no-one would be that verbal abusive on camera.  Well thanks to reading this book I found out I was wrong.  Paul Jr is really honest about everything that happened in his life including the verbal and emotional abuse his dad put him thru all his life.  However he writes about it while still keeping a level of respect for his dad that most would never give their abuser. He also talks about his faith in Christ and how that has changed his life and his attitude toward life.  I recommend this book not just for Orange County Chopper fans but anyone as it is not so much about that but about a Christian man coming from an abusive home and following the Lord.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...