Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Martin Luther In His Own Words by Jack D. Kilcrease and Erwin Lutzer

"Martin Luther In His Own Words" by Jack D. Kilcrease and Erwin W. Lutzer is a compilation of some of Martin Luther's most important writings.  As with all of Luther's reading it is a mind challenging book to read.  However it is on the short side but a great intro to Luther's writings. This book was a so so for me as some of it is only part of his writings and then others are complete works.  However I still recommend it especially for someone who is just starting into Martin Luther's writings.

I was given this book from Baker Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...