Friday, June 16, 2017

Manga Art by Mark Crilley

"Manga Art" by Mark Crilley is a book of the artists inspiration and techniques for his art.  As a beginner artist I have always enjoyed learning and understanding a professional artists inspirations, also their techniques.  I may never be at the same skill as the author but I was really encouraged by his writing of how he did was inspired on his work.  Also it was nice to see him write about how after he finished a piece he realized the character should have a tattoo so he added it digitally (which he said was rare for him).  This was such a beautiful and informative book, I highly recommend it for anyone that is interested Manga art.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...