What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days by Holley Gerth

"What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days" by Holley Gerth is 52 day devotional.  Each day has a little scripture, a devotional section, and a little section for your prayers and notes.  I have to admit when I requested this book I was not sure why I did.  Now I am very glad since it is a devotional not a book I did not do a complete reading of it since it is a devotional and I like to take my time with them.  However I did read  a good chunk of it and was very impressed.  This little devotional could not come at a better time as my family is going through some hard days right now.  I was really encouraged and blessed by this little devotional already.  I highly recommend it for anyone to keep on hand and read no matter if times are going good for you right now.

I was given this book by Revell Publishing a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasures in Dark Places by Leanna Cinquanta

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis