Monday, September 8, 2014

What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days by Holley Gerth

"What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days" by Holley Gerth is 52 day devotional.  Each day has a little scripture, a devotional section, and a little section for your prayers and notes.  I have to admit when I requested this book I was not sure why I did.  Now I am very glad since it is a devotional not a book I did not do a complete reading of it since it is a devotional and I like to take my time with them.  However I did read  a good chunk of it and was very impressed.  This little devotional could not come at a better time as my family is going through some hard days right now.  I was really encouraged and blessed by this little devotional already.  I highly recommend it for anyone to keep on hand and read no matter if times are going good for you right now.

I was given this book by Revell Publishing a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...