Sunday, September 14, 2014

"Nowhere To Turn" by Lynette Eason


"Nowhere To Turn" by Lynette Eason is the second in the Hidden Identity book series.  Don't worry about reading the book out of order as this series is ok to read out of order.  Once I picked up this book I could not put down.  Right off the bat we find out our main character Danielle Harding is in a very abusive marriage and is planning on running with her son Simon. That same day starts a whole chain of events starting with her husband's death (no this is not a giveaway in the story) to long list of things happening to Danielle and her son. It was very good mystery yes it did seem to have the normal for Christian novels a little bit of romance but not enough to turn me off of reading it.  When I was most of the way done with book the author brings a twist to the story I did not see coming.  This is a very good mystery I plan now to read the first one in the book series and anymore this author writes.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book by Revell a division Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...