Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Six Days by Ken Ham


Summary
"Six Days, The Age of the Earth and the Decline of the Church" by Ken Ham is a book on how specifically the American church's foundation is being crumbled away because of how people treat the book of Genesis. It goes into detail on how we treat the book of Genesis specifically how we treat creation reflects on what is happening to the modern church.  And that does not believing in the 6 day creation cause a door of compromise into the church.

My opinion
I started this book before the Ken Ham/Bill Nye the Science Guy debate and then finished afterward and I am glad I finished it afterward.  It was a powerful book really making me think of more on how the Bible is treated.  It answers the questions that most Christians ask about the six day creation for example why can't we believe that God used macro evolution to do creation. This book really challenged me to look deep into the creation argument and want to look more into it.  I am not a person to give away too much of a book even a non-fiction book as I want you the reader to dig into the book.  And this book is a very good book to get digging into.  I highly recommend it.


I was given this book by Master Books a division of New Leaf Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...